Kok ping's blog

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year

Heyhey it's year 2009! I'll be 18. Oh my god. Still not sober enough to believe that I'll be 18 this year. =)

Had dinner at hotpot culture in Marina Square with relatives during New Year Eve. Meet up with jason and guys at Esplanade for a countdown. Baby is very cute. =p My jaws almost came off lah! Too many 'Ah neh' leh! Don't know why.

Fireworks was tremendously nice! The first thing I do for year 2009 was to call this No. 9641053*. But no one picked up. It's alright. Yap, that's the first thing I did =) What about you?

After that Jun Jie had a bad headache so he went off first with Zhong Yang. Take care man! Cab are really hard to hire during New Year! Even if you called for a booking. I must learn how to drive!

Reached Shi Kang's around 4am. Sooo we were like waited for the cab for 2hours? Sounds so ridiculous, but it's true. Girls were sleeping, while we were gambling. From 4am plus to 10am, didn't manage to finish the drinks as I don't think it was nice. Lols. With Mac delivery as breakfast. LOLS. It was nice though =)

Headed home. While waiting for bus, I fall asleep when I was standing! Can you believe!! I can't! Hahas. So retarded. =p

That's my New year first day! =)

As for my New Year Resolutions. I've not thought of any yet. But I wish to have what I want =) Too greedy! But I have only one wish... Only you.

Photos will be up soon =) It's with cheryl, jocelyn and zeng ni. Remember to send me, girls!

Happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]